Join the dedicated staff and board of the Poughkeepsie Farm Project in creating a brighter future for our organization and the community we serve!
YOUR SUPPORT MAKES IT POSSIBLE FOR US TO CREATE:
a more sustainable future!
- Practicing land stewardship to ensure the well-being and long-term health of our farmland.
- Training, providing support, and resources for farmers, including our interns, to ensure a new generation of farmers can fully invest in their chosen profession.
- Continue expanding food access in our community by providing nutritional and educational programming members of all ages.
a more inclusive future!
- Engage with staff, funders, CSA members, and the public in planning the future of the organization.
- Provide access to programming to all members of the community through bilingual materials and programs for all ages.
- Advocate for increased public access to the farm, including access to transportation to the farm and reduced cost or sliding-scale CSA memberships
a more equitable future!
- Provide a living wage and expanded benefits for our farmers, honoring the skilled labor and knowledge inherent in a viable profession.
- Including to include voices of people of color, indigenous peoples, and the queer/LGBTQA+ community in the story of farming in the Hudson Valley.
- Building an organizational structure centered around collaboration, knowledge-sharing and equitable decision-making.
Please take into consideration that all donations include a 2.3% + 30¢ processing fee, which will be calculated during checkout.
PLEASE SELECT OR ENTER THE AMOUNT YOU ARE ABLE TO DONATE BELOW: